Four Top Money Making Freelance Gigs You Can Do Right Now
The Gig Economy is here and if you are looking for a side gig to test out your freelance skills, we have information to help you make some money on your time. Both Ryan and Joe have both worked in this field; Ryan as an English Teacher overseas and Joe as a wedding and stock Photographer.
If you are looking to get some work right now, it can be hard to get a W2 job, but with the new gig economy, you choose when to work and how much. This new way of doing things is growing and hundreds of companies are looking for people to do any of the following and more:
Our Top Four Gig Economy Jobs That You Can Do Right Now
- Instacart https://shoppers.instacart.com/
- Task Rabbit https://www.taskrabbit.com/ become-a-tasker
- Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/ start_selling
- Amazon Flex https://flex.amazon.com/ lets-drive
- Upwork https://www.upwork.com/
From our guest Doug:
- Veyo https://veyo.com/ drivers
- Postmates https://fleet.postmates.com/ drive/phoenix/
- DoorDash https://www.doordash.com/ dasher/signup/ge/
Plus stick around for our Money Saving Tips of the Week; Ryan is writing a blog all about how you can save on Door Dash Deliveries. See how.
How many times did we say “gig economy” in this episode, be the first to email us for a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card.
Please send us a message. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like and what we can do to get better. If you have any money savings tips, let us know. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org